Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2016

STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge - Mid Month Reminder



This is a reminder post for the STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge and my last post as a guest designer on this team. Thank you Shery for this opportunity - you and your designers rock and I have enjoyed getting to know everyone better!

Here is my second card for the challenge (it may be familiar to some since I also designed it to use on the CAS Watercolor Card challenge this month which is emboss resist):



I used the STAMPlorations the image from Framed: Peace, Love, Joy stamp set and embossed it with gold embossing powder. I then painted over the flower part with red Gamsai Tambi watercolors. The sentiment is from WPlus9 and I stamped it with green ink from MFT.  I used a Pretty Pink Posh stitched tag die to cut out the image and adhered it to an embossed card base with foam tape.

There is still lots of time to play in this challenge and I hope to see your submission in the gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment