Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2017

CAS Watercolor Card Challenge - LOVE



The Snowflake Watercolor Gallery from last month was filled with sparkling beauties! Thanks for playing along with us! Our new CAS Watercolor Card theme for the month of February is LOVE.
Please check out the beautiful cards that the DT have created to inspire you - here.
Here is my sample:



This is a quick and easy card to make since I used the Simon Says Stamp pre-printed card panel. I have the watercolor pack of "love" cards.  I colored the image with my Derwent watercolor pencils and an aquabrush. Before adhering the panel I embossed the card base with a very old Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Thanks for coming by!

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Harriet. Love the different colours you've used for the rows of hearts. The main panel looks amazing over the dry embossed heart card base. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your watercolor pencils coloring Harriet. Your shading is so beautiful. Your dry embossed background makes a beautiful Valentine Day framing of your pretty image. TFS my friend. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty Harriet and I love the colours and the embossed hearts have framed it so beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. really sweet, happy feeling card mf...
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty colors and shading, Harriet! Love that embossed background too!

    ReplyDelete