Pages

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Showers of Blessings


Hello. I'm back with another card for the CAS Watercolor Challenge for this month - Green & Pink.

I needed a wedding shower card for later this month so this was a good opportunity to combine that need with our challenge:


I watercolored the umbrellas with Distress markers and an aquabrush. These markers are so easy to water color with. After the watercolor was dry I "painted" the umbrellas with a clear Wink of Stella glitter brush pen. The little heart confetti was added for final embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card for a wedding shower, Harriet. It looks as though it is raining hearts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pretty watercolor umbrellas, Harriet! And the tiny hearts are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet wedding card design using your green and pink DI watercoloring technique. Love your tiny confetti hearts. Perfect for a wedding shower gift. TFS Harriet. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really perfect card for a wedding shower! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to use pink and green for something other than flowers! Love the umbrellas and the little confetti hearts - ideal for a wedding shower card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a delightful Spring card Harriet...I like that you went with the umbrellas, my brain goes to flowers all the time.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just subscribed to your blog. I got sent here from another blog and really like your style. I was inspired by this card of yours to make a thank you card for a very special family who helped me out of a jam yesterday. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I am so glad I inspired you! I haven't been posting much due to family health issues and hope to be back at it soon.

      Delete