Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2018

STAMPlorations May CAS Challenge - Things With Wings

We are midway through May and we are still celebrating Spring with STAMPlorations' challenge Things with Wings. 

The details:
  • Players can link up as many winged-themed CAS cards as they want as long as each card is in its own separate blog post
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK
  • Prizes: $15 for the winner voted by the design team; two randomly chosen winners of $5 GC

Here is another card example for the CAS Challenge:


I just received this CUTplorations Bloomtangle #2 Cover Plate die and I just love it.  I simply cut  white card stock and overlaid it on a piece of glitter patterned paper from Michaels. I added a 3D butterfly sticker from Lil' B Designs.  This literally took 5 minutes!

Here is another take with the same die:


This time I cut the glittery patterned paper with the die and adhered it to the black card stock. I added a 3D Lil' B Design humming bird sticker.

I hope you join us and thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are just lovely! That special glitter paper is so fun to use....wish we could get more. :)

    ReplyDelete