Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2018

STAMPlorations 5th Birthday Celebration - Featured Designer

This June, STAMPlorations turns FIVE and a full-on Birthday Bash Palooza is happening, with inspiration posts from the STAMPlorations DT members, CASE and Link-Up parties, prizes, sales, freebies, and more!



I am really enjoying being a part of the STAMPlorations family - as part of the CAS challenge team. 

Here, as well as at the STAMPlorations Blog, I'm sharing my top 3 favorite past projects along with three new projects.

Here are my three top past projects:


Using Flutterby ARTplorations stencil 




Using Happy Flowers ARTplorations stencil

Here are my new projects:




Using Winged Thingssentiment from Pocket Blooms




We want YOU to be part of the festivities!
Three options...do one, or two or, hopefully, all three!
  • Link up your wish list HERE for a chance to be one of five winners of $25 worth of products on your list.
  • Leave comments on this blog and on the designers’ blogs throughout the month for a chance to be one of five winners of a $25 gift certificate.
  • CASE any of my projects and/or any projects from this post and all the posts we’ll be publishing in June. 
  • Link Up your project(s) HERE for a chance to be one of five winners of a $50 gift certificate.
Now, your turn to get crafty, CASE projects and share with us!
CASEing, commenting, and linking up to the wishlist linky party end on July 3. Winners will be announced on July 10 on the STAMPlorations Blog. We're excited to see your beautiful projects fill the gallery.

Before you head to the full project post, check out the amazing June Promotions Shery's offering at the STAMPlorations Store:
  • $5 Birthday Bash Surprise Bags (while supplies last)
  • Freebie Days:  Every Wednesday to Sunday, all orders (no minimum) qualify for a free item (any in-stock 3×5 stamp or any word/phrase die up to $10 value)… PLUS… take an extra 20% OFF when you use this code: STAMPGIRLHARRIET
Have fun playing with us and thanks for coming by! 

21 comments:

  1. All of these are very beautiful creations Harriet - I was really draw to the flowers in the pocket creation TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Love that first dragonfly card. So bright and lovely. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Harriet. The flutterby stencil card is my favorite. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dragonflies and the cute pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these are gorgeous - I especially love the second one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty cards.....love the bright colors! 💙

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love all your CAS designs, Harriet. I will be going to your 3 favorite posts also to get all the deets. TFS my friend. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. Love the old and new cards. Such vibrant colors. Must try the technique of first card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much lovely inspiration here, Harriet! I love both your older designs and the brand new ones you created!! Hope you had a great time and all is well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoo Hoo...Harriet...I was So Inspired by your "Flutter By" card that I just posted my version. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous card. Hugs and Happy Birthday Stamplorations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love so much the vibrant and bright colors! In particular way your orange coloured cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your new cards especially the daisies in the pocket, they look so pretty. So much inspiration. Beautiful cards all Harriet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card, Harriet!!! Love them all, but the first butterfly one especially won my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWW these are such BEAUTIFUL cards! I especially LOVE the Butterfly one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow..lovely backgrounds Harriet...shaded red is beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all so pretty, Harriet! There are a few here that I am hoping to CASE before the challenge ends! Thanks so much for the beuatiful inspiration! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Harriet, your cards are always so pretty. I loved how your butterfly card looked. That is the one I CASEd. It didn't turn out exactly like I had pictured in my head and it isn't as lovely as your is but I had fun.Great job showcasing STAMPlorations products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MariLynn! I loved your take on my butterfly card! Thanks for casing me!

      Delete
  18. Such pretty creations!
    I love all of the florals
    and dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are all so beautiful and I especially love the first butterfly design!

    ReplyDelete