Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2018

STAMPlorations December CAS Card Challenge


This month's STAMPloratons CAS Card Challenge has an optional color twist: GREEN.

Here is my one layer card:


I paper pieced the Coffee Cup Row - Artsy Border stamp image with Making Memories patterned paper. I love the dimension paper piecing achieves. I left off a sentiment but I was thinking it would be nice to have a set of these to use as thank you notes for holiday gifts, or to send as a holiday card with the sentiment "warm winter wishes".

I hope you will come play with us this month. Here are the challenge rules:

  • Players can link up to 3 CAS cards.
  • Players can enter a CAS card with or without the optional color twist.
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK
  • To qualify for the prize, players must display challenge graphic and link back to the challenge post (blogs only)
  • Prizes: $15 GC for the winner (voted by the team); $5 GC to three (3) randomly picked players
Thanks for coming by and happy holidays!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the paper-piecing, and the pretty pattern on the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pretty designer paper with the petite holly images was perfect for your mug piecing. Must have been a bit tedious with lots of fussy cutting, but the results were so worth it. TFS Harriet. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete