Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday #148 - Buttons and Bows + Moxie Fab

Welcome to Flutter By Wednesday! This week our challenge is to include buttons AND bows along with our butterfly, fairy or angel!  I got my inspiration from the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger:
I used the colors and the graphic down the right side.  I used the PaperTrey Modern Basics again - it is such a fun set!
Now it is your turn - create a project using buttons and bows and remember your butterfly, fairy or angel and link your creation directly to InLinkz on the Flutter By Wednesday blog!
Thanks for coming by!
Supplies: Stamps - PaperTrey; Paper - PaperTrey; Ink - Memento Tangelo, PTI Hawaiian Shores; Misc - Buttons, Twine, Glue Dots

18 comments:

  1. I love the pop of the aqua butterfly & orange button together - what a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card, Harriet!! Great take on the inspiration picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card with a great stamp set! Fabulous job with the challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harriet, what a great inspiration piece!! I love what you did with your card...it's a great set!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are rockin' that new set girl!!
    Love it!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card. Great take on your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You nailed that inspiration piece!! Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! The butterflies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I like this one and the post before as well. CAS are so nice to look at. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on the Trigger.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment - hope you enjoyed the "hop".

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh, Harriet! I love the colors, the layout, the stamps, the buttons...everything!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - love how you used the inspiration piece to come up with it. I enjoy all your projects, and am your newest follower!
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbookingdotcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun-shaped butterfly and inspiration piece! Love the creativity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a nice image, so many things that could be done with it...love it, love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that your card is so modern and graphic and still fits perfectly with the trigger. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Harriet1 What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a whirl! :)

    ReplyDelete