Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

FTL153 Thanks

This is the card I created for the FTL153 on the Clean and Simple Stamping blog.  Today we are playing with CAS-ualfridays (CFC15).  You can see the sketch on either blog.  This is also for the SCS QFTD73 - case a card from Jenna's gallery.  This is the card I cased.
Thanks for coming by!
Supplies: Stamps - Mark's Finest Papers (sentiment); Paper - Mark's Finest Papers, PaperTrey; Ink - Versafine Onyx Black; Misc - CB Border Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Kaiserkraft rhinestones

3 comments:

  1. I really like this one, Harriet! I have that embossing folder and haven't used it enough. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. love the embossed flowers with just the black brad. stunning effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool card! I have to check and see if I have that folder.

    ReplyDelete