Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

More Holiday Cards

The color challenge at SCS really lends to holiday cards - Wild Wasabi, Real Red and Very Vanilla.  I created this card first and decided to make lots of these - they are easy and quick!  I used the ornament image from PaperTrey's Holiday Button Bits.
This is the other card I made using the SCS challenge colors.  This image is from Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. A Trip to Lancaster.  I stamped a holiday greeting on the inside.  I used the sketch from Card patterns 144 for this card.
Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

  1. Harriet, This card are incredible, but I have to tell you I absolutely love the first card. The beautiful simplicity of it is wonderful. I may even start making these for next year now. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. I love also the first card. Janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOTH are outstanding! Perfect cards for the holidays.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that stamp set and forgot to get it out this year to use it!!! Love yours!

    ReplyDelete