Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Fun With Masking and Sponging

The Featured Stamper on SCS this week is Heather Telford.  I follow Heather's blog Bits and Pieces and just love her one layer cards that are just masterpieces.  The following cards are ones that I created for the FS challenge.


The first two cards are cases of Heather's cards.  The last card is a case of my own card but using colors that Heather used on one of her cards - Eggplant Envy, Sage Shadow and Almost Amethyst.  I love this combination of colors but would never have thought to put them together!
Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

  1. They are all so beautiful, Harriet! The colors are all pretty and the sponging is great. I agree with you - Heather's gallery is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all. The colors are so soft and springy. Great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards!!! Love the sponging!!!

    ReplyDelete