Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pocket Full of Posies

The SCS CAS186 challenge this week is to use fabric on your card.  I used felt for the flowers and the denim pocket was created using Cornish Heritage Farms Denim Backgrounder with PTI Enchanted Evening ink and then stamped with the pocket image from SU! Pocket Fun in Night of Navy ink.  I used the Memory Box Poppy die and the Simon Says Stamp Daisy die and cut them out of white card stock and red felt.  I colored the stems with a Copic marker and glued the felt flowers onto the card stock.
Thanks for coming by!

3 comments:

  1. Just so sweet, Harriet. I love that you put the put the pocket and flowers on an angle. have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Harriet, I love how you've used the dies, they work perfectly together :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card Harriet, your design is stunning, your stitching is brilliant and I love the red of the flowers!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with the Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete