Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer Camp Week 1 Day 3


I am already falling behind on my homework assignments!  I started out trying to take Day 4's homework assignment which was to take the challenge of making a card in 10 minutes.  Since they gave us the colors and gave us sketches I thought that shouldn't be too difficult though it usually takes me forever to make a card unless it is a CAS one layer!  Anyway this card took me over an hour so I am using this for Day 3's homework which I hadn't done yet anyway!
I did have a lot of fun with this and used some new product that I've had for a while.  The sentiment, bee and honeycomb images are from MME The Sweetest Thing stamp set.  The "You" die cut is from Simon Says Stamp.  I used a Spellbinders Embossability folder on vellum as a mat and the sentiments are stamped on banners that I cut with a PaperTrey double ended banner die.  The inks are all PaperTrey are the papers.
Thanks for coming by!

1 comment: