Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Thank You


This card was created for several challenges on Splitcoast Stampers (SCS):  CAS260 - create a border using two or more images and/ or sentiments; TLC469 - Doodling Made Easy: Place a die cut on your cardstock, trace with a white gel pen and place a piece of pattern paper behind your cut outs; and FS367 - this is a case of Lols' Fresh Daisies card. I also used the colors from Reverse Confetti's color challenge: cranberry, light blue and grey.
I used the Simon Says Stamp Fresh Daisies die and traced around it with a white gel pen before die cutting it.  I backed the card front with the cranberry polka dotted paper from Memory Box.  The border was created by masking off the top front of the card and stamping several images randomly with Hero Arts Charcoal Shadow Ink.  The sentiment is from MFT.

ETA: I am submitting this card to Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday for February.

Thanks for coming by!

3 comments:

  1. That white gel pen around the flowers really makes it glow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your new cards, Harriet! I'm so happy you are having stamping time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white gel pen outlining the flowers is a sparkly design element. I like the bottom border, too.

    ReplyDelete