Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Happy Birthday


This was created for the SCS Technique Lovers Challenge - Punched Strips.  I don't have very many shape punches and the few that I did have didn't work for this technique - the images in the punches were upside down.  So I went to my dies and decided to use the balloon die from Clearly Besotted.  The sentiment is from Winnie & Walter's The Big, Bold and Happy.  The "happy" part is a cut file that I used with my Silhouette Cameo and the "birthday" is stamped.  I drew in the balloon strings.

Thanks for coming by!


4 comments:

  1. How fun is this!! It definitely is happy!!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! You made a wonderful card. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm flipping my lid over this one, Harriet! What a fantastic fun design in such amazing colors! It literally and figuratively screams "HAPPY!" Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete