Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Thanks - More Copic Homework


This is my homework from Day 10 - Finishing Touches and using the colors from SCS color challenge 499 and the TLC502 challenge - embossing on vellum.  I did 2nd generation stamping on the STAMPlorations flower and colored them with Copic markers.  I then used a white gel pen and a black Microliner pen for the finishing touches.  I then cut around the bottom of the flowers and then layered that panel on top of the card front that had patterned paper on it.  The Hero Arts butterfly was stamped with Versamark and then embossed with gold embossing powder.  I used the companion Sizzix framelit die to cut out the butterfly.  The sentiment is from Winnie & Walter.

I am submitting this to STAMPlorations October Challenge: Stamps and Embossing:



Thanks for coming by!

6 comments:

  1. Your colouring is so good, Harriet. You are doing so well. Love the embossed flowers. Beautfiul card. Thanks, also, for linking up at STAMPlorations xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Harriet your flowers just pop off your card. I love how you captured such vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is really lovely. I love the way you've used the flowers here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty coloring and shading on those flowers. Very pretty card for Fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OUTSTANDING!! Love the depth of color you achieved! Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah! You continue to impress me, Harriet! This is downright beautiful! Fantastic coloring on the daisies -- they're so vibrant that it makes me want to reach out and touch your card!

    ReplyDelete