Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Happy Anniversary



This is one of my homework assignments from the Online Card Class - Clean and Simple 4, Day 1 which was heat embossing and masking.  I don't have much in the way of embossing powders - I just have the metallics and I thought they wouldn't look good on white card stock so I used black - which shows every stray speck even after using a powder tool before stamping and embossing!  Anyway I got these embossing powders years ago at an Expo - they are silver, gold and copper with glitter mixed in.  The sentiment "happy" was die cut from white card stock and embossed with the gold embossing powder three times so it has dimension.  That panel was adhered to shiny gold card stock.
I am submitting this to the Winnie & Walter 1st Birthday Bash - One Challenge since this is a one layer card.

Thanks for coming by!



1 comment: