Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Watercolored Cards


I love this Penny Black die that my friend Georgia has.  I die cut water color paper and water colored the flowers and leaves with Distress inks and the wet on wet technique.  I don't remember where this sentiment was from.


I used the Friendship Jar Spring Filler set from PaperTrey and stamped the bouquet of tulips with Antique Linen for this no line water colored card.  Again, I used distress inks to water color the image.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts and the banner is from Spellbinders.

I am submitting these cards to Kathy's 30 day coloring challenge:



Thanks for coming by!

7 comments:

  1. They are both so beautiful, Harriet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful, Harriet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards, Harriet! We run out of words to describe the cards you show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh those flowers are gorgeous Harriet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing coloring, Harriet! Love all your gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I commented on FB but had to tell you on your blog now beautiful I think this is. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so lovely.Love your watercoloring. Thank you so much for participating in The 30 Day Coloring Challenge and I hope you will be up for the next one.
    Kathy/The Daily Marker

    ReplyDelete