Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Happy Birthday Split Sentiment





For the PaperTrey 9th anniversary challenge - Create along with us. My card (above) was inspired by Dawn's birthday card created with the Peonies on Parade watercolor page:


I used the Bold Blossoms Watercolor Page, painted it with my Zig Clean Color brush pens, then used the Split Sentiment dies and sentiment stamp on the watercolor panel. I colored the flower centers with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen.

I will also link this up to Kathy's 30 Day Coloring Challenge:



Thanks for coming by!

5 comments:

  1. Those colors practically jump off the page! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Harriet...see you real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous cards, Harriet. I have that split sediment - NBUS, of course. Thanks for the reminder that I need to use it!! See you Sunday!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. I need to break out my watercolor supplies. Come see what I've been coloring when you have time:
    http://www.belindascrafts.com/tag/30-day-coloring-challenge/

    ReplyDelete