Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

It's a New Day



It's a New Day and I actually had time to make a quick card! I made this for the SCS Inspiration Challenge. I love this new stamp set from STAMPlorations. I colored the image with Copic markers on the GinaK Pure Luxury card stock (Copics don't bleed through this cardstock) and then colored over it with my clear Wink of Stella Glitter brush marker. I am submitting this to STAMPloration's monthly CAS challenge:


and to Kathy's 30 day coloring challenge:



Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

  1. You really do find the coolest stamps! I've never heard of that company and probably shouldn't even check it out. What a happy way to start someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring, and I imagine, how it shines softly with Wink of Stella glitter! Thank you so much for using STAMPlorations stapm and sharing your card with us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge. -Ksenija, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful and bright! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete