Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2019

STAMPlorations June CAS Card Challenge


Wow it's June already! This month's CAS Card Challenge optional color twist is MAHOGANY.

Here is my card:


I thought that this flower image from Hope Blooms looked like it had a tree in the background so I decided to use the Brick Red (looks like Mahogany when stamped) Distress marker to color the stamp. The sentiment is from STAMPlorations Pocket Blooms.  I cut a frame from some patterned paper to place around the image and sentiment then adhered the panel to a Kraft card base.

I hope you join our challenge. Here are the guidelines:
  • Players can link up to 3 CAS cards.
  • Players can enter a CAS card with or without the optional color twist.
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK
  • To qualify for the prize, players must display challenge graphic and link back to the challenge post (blogs only)
  • Prizes: $15 GC for the winner (voted by the team); $5 GC to three (3) randomly picked players

Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

  1. Kraft is one of my favorite cardstock - this is absolutely lovely TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful framing for your Hope Blooms flower image. TFS Hugs...

    ReplyDelete