Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #131 - Sketch Challenge

Welcome to Wednesday and Flutter By Wednesday!  This week's challenge is an awesome sketch that Danni created for us:
  And here is my take on this fabulous sketch:

So I hope you will play along with us at the Flutter By Wednesday blog.  Just remember to include a butterfly, fairy or an angel with the sketch!  Also remember to provide a direct link to your creation on InLinkz on the FBW blog.  Oh and while you are there - check out the rest of the Flutterby team created using Danni's sketch!  Links to their blogs are on the right side bar!
The papers I used for this card are Peachy Keen by Kaisercraft - my last bit of it!  The butterfly is from Hero Arts Antique Engravings.  The sentiment is from PTI Birthday Basics.
Thanks for coming by!
Supplies: Stamps - Hero Arts, PaperTrey; Paper - PaperTrey, Kaisercraft; Ink - SU Chocolte Chip, PTI Ocean Tides; Misc - Corner Rounder, Nestabilities, Pearls, Foam Squares

7 comments:

  1. What a great sketch, and a FABULOUS card!! I do love that patterned paper - so pretty, and your butterfly is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly gorgeous card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Harriet!! The colors are wonderful with this sketch and the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sketch, love what you did with it, love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo Love your take on this fantstic sketch - great colours and such a beautiful butterfly x
    I hate it when you use the last bit of a great paper but this card is sooooo worth it - thanks for sharing it with us x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I REALLY love the clean lines of this. You did a gorgeous job. I love the striking combination of the white with the DP. Really gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so in love with this card!! Simply stunning and beautiful! wow!! Fabulous, fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete