Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Irises

I created this card for the SCS Tea Party Tuesday: MMTPT120.  You can read the story here if you are interested!  We can send our card to Evelyn, Anne Harmon's (jdmommy) mom for her birthday.  Since Anne is one of my favorite virtual friends on SCS I wanted to send this to her mom. 
This beautiful Iris Window (919-I) image is from Repeat Impressions and it is one of my favorite RI images.  I used water color pencils and an aquabrush to paint the image.
Thanks for coming by!
Supplies: Stamps - Repeat Impressions Iris Window, PaperTrey Birthday Basics; Paper - Mark's Finest Papers; Ink - Versafine Onyx Black; Misc - Water color pencils, Aquabrush

5 comments:

  1. Simple and so pretty! :)
    Great card, Harriet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! I've always loved irises!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty, Harriet! I really do love that stamp and your coloring is great. Always love those PTI sentiments, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harriet, this is wonderful! Lovely image, coloring, and design! Beauiful!

    ReplyDelete