Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

FBW207 Open Challenge

Welcome to Flutter By Wednesday 207 - an open challenge, which means anything goes as long as you include a butterfly or a fairy on your project.  Once you create your new project please link it directly to Mr Linky on the Flutter By Wednesday blog.  While you are there check out what the rest of the FBW team has created!
This card came to be from last week's SCS sketch challenge and the CAS-ology challenge which had a cue card "white".  I love white on white cards and I love using different embossing folders together.  I used a MS butterfly punch and PTI patterned paper scrap that I had on my desk and then embellished the butterfly with some half back pearls.  The circle doily is from a set of MFT dies.
Thanks for coming by!

14 comments:

  1. Harriet, I, too, love white on white and this card proves why. It is just stunning. Great choices on the different embossing folders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it is MINE! Came in today's mail. Thank you so very much. I am one lucky lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. White on white..gorgeous Harriet, love the splash of pink with the butterfly, fabulous embossing.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Harriet! I love the white on white, too. Great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning Harriet! I love all the texture in your white layers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so eye-catching, with all the wonderful embossed designs and the die cut. WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harriet, WOW cards are among my favorites. They always look so elegant. Your embossing images are beautiful, and that solitary pink butterfly just POPs! Really like this, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so pretty Harriet-love the embossing folders you used on this white beauty-the butterfly is a great pop of color

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty!! Love all the white!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love all the white details with the only color being on the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your embossing choices on this card...so perfect for this CAS sweet card!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm, I could have sworn I commented on this over through the CASology challenge on here or via SCS, but I don't see it. Anyway, I love that pop of pink with your sweet butterfly set on the varied embossing backgrounds!

    I also wanted to thank you so much, Harriet, for your kind words on my site today. That really means a lot to me!

    Hugs back,
    Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this CAS card. It's so elegant!

    ReplyDelete