Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cherish

I used the colors from this week's SCS color challenge and the sketch from today's SCS sketch challenge.  I am submitting this to Simon Says Stamp challenge blog - theme is April Showers and/or Spring Flowers. 
I stamped the Technique Tuesday Rose with Memento Tuxedo Black onto coral card stock from my stash and then highlighted the flower with Copic Markers.  I matted the image with white card stock.  I embossed the background with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  Patterned paper is from PaperTrey.
Sentiment is also from Technique Tuesday.
Thanks for coming by!

8 comments:

  1. So pretty!! I love these colors together. Great job covering three challenges with this fabulous card! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful rose - you were so smart to give it top billing and keep the other elements softer. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card look gorgeous!!!
    Good luck to the challenge!

    If you wish, come on my blog ... If you want, you can become a Member? Please! ... I'd be honored

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - the rose is a spectacular focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super nice card, Harriet, and your flower is just stunning. I also like the embossing and the how you did your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harriet this is amazing! Your coloring is so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! Is that an embossed background or dp?

    ReplyDelete