Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

HYCCT - Wish Big and Send Flowers!


This was created for the HYCCT challenge to send flowers to a cancer patient.  I used the SCS sketch for this week.  There were so many layers to the sketch for this CAS stamper that I decided to make them all white which would make the focal panel pop.  I did an emboss resist with the flowers and sponged the panel with Distress Inks.  The white panels were all embossed with butterfly embossing folders.
Thanks for coming by!

6 comments:

  1. Happy sigh. Every time I look at this I love it more. Gorgeous, just gorgeous! My favorite card of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you designed this card....and the colors you used....made me think of stained glass the first time I saw it.
    WAY cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Joanne. Stained glass. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors behind the stamp. Nice card all around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Harriet...those inks give your card an amazing look of beautiful stained glass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. All the white is very striking. The flowers really pop on the distressed background.

    ReplyDelete