Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Four Seasons Wishes

This is my second post for today...


This was created for one of the SCS VSN challenges from this past weekend.  We were to create a card with 4 images for the 4 seasons.  I had a package of 2 inch mini canvases and I thought these would be perfect for this challenge.  I did a water color wash with Twinkling H2O's on each canvas and then stamped the images and sentiments with Versafine Onyx Black ink.  I mounted them with Scor-tape on a DCWV 5" square card.  The images and sentiments are from PaperTrey.
I am submitting this to Virginia's View Challenge - Watercoloring.

Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card - I like water color backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a work of art, Harriet! I think it should be framed! The use of water-colors on canvas is fabulous! So glad that you are enjoying playing with water-colors! Thanks for linking up to Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete