Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

HI

This is my second post for today...


In today's Online Card Class - CAS 3 Jennifer showed us three ways to make one layered cards with masked frames.  This is the first way - using a background stamp, embossing it with white embssing powder and coloring the open space with Distress markers.  I don't have many background stamps nor do I have many frame dies so I was a bit limited for this one.  The inside die was a speech bubble - it looks like my frame mask is torn but it really isn't.  The frame die I used is from MFT.  The sentiment is from Stamps of Life.

I will now go back and do some more homework!

Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

  1. This turned out so nice. I saw her do this technique and I thought - that must take some patience. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second time my eye landed on one of yours in the gallery! Really like your mask choices and the color choices! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete