Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

For My Mom


Second post for today and second card for the Online Card Class - Watercoloring.  This is my take on Kristina's card.  On the smooth side of the water color paper I clear embossed the background.  Then I used a large wet brush and colored over the embossed design with clear water.  Then I picked up each color from the palette with a wet brush and blended the colors.  I decided to use a die cut flower (from Memory Box) instead of a sentiment.  Added a few pearls and then mounted the panel with foam tape on Wisteria Wonder card stock.

Thanks for coming by!

6 comments:

  1. You are rocking the class homework with your cards, Harriet!! I love how you used the die cut flower instead of a sediment. This is the one card I haven't done yet for homework and you've given the hamster some fresh ideas!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harriet, so lovely. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card from the class today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom is a lucky lady! Beautiful card you made for her. And she is lucky because she has you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific job on this! I like the addition of the die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Harriet ... your mom will LOVE this! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete