Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

OCC Background Check - Day 2 2nd Post


These last two backgrounds for today's lesson are examples of emboss resist with layers of inking.



This first one is really outside the box for me - I'm not sure I like it very much.  I clear embossed a Hero Arts background stamp on top of the patterned paper.  I then rubbed direct to paper black ink and then cleaned off the embossed part with a baby wipe.



This background was inked twice.  I started with a white piece of card stock and blended a distress ink in an ombre fashion.  Then I clear heat embossed the Hero Arts background stamp and reinked the the entire panel with the same ink.  I then applied a darker blue distress ink to the bottom to enhance the ombre look.

Thanks for coming by!

3 comments:

  1. Nice work! Isn't this class fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really inspiring me, Harriet! Really awesome homework!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell PS - I sent you an email yesterday ...

    ReplyDelete