Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

OCC Background Check - Day 4



These two backgrounds were from 2 of 3 of Kristina's examples today:

I used a border from Lil Inkers to create the background on this card.  I also used distress inks and a blending tool to apply color to the pieces and then adhered them with foam tape.















The next background was created by watercoloring a 4.25 x 5.5 piece of water color card stock.  The top panel was created using various speech bubble dies from PaperTrey and then glued to the water color panel.

One of the next lessons will be to make these into cards.

Thanks for coming by!

3 comments:

  1. I like them! Plan to play more today - I hope !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the backgrounds you created and I'll be anxious to see the cards you make with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW....two fabulous backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete