Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

Using a Background for my Hero Arts Wildflowers



This is a card that I made just because - but I did use one of the backgrounds that I created for the OCC Background Check class.  The stamp is a Hero Arts stamp and I colored it with Distress Markers and then misted it with water before I stamped it onto water color paper..  The background was one that I blended distress inks onto and then used a baby wipe over  open parts of a stencil to remove some of the ink.
Thanks for coming by!

5 comments:

  1. So very pretty! Love all of the colors and the stripe is perfect. Just the right colors. I have to revisit that lesson

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Harriet! I love the jewel tones!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Great use of the background piece you had created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this.. The colors are fabulous, and I just love wild flowers.

    ReplyDelete