Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

CAS Challenge - Wishing for Spring

These three cards were made for the SCS CAS54 challenge - create a card with a Spring theme.  The first one uses Basic Grey Lily Kate patterned paper - it just looks like spring to me.  The second one was made using a Penny Black sticker.  I think PB stickers are so elegant.  And the third card, which I water colored,  is a 4.25" square card with an image that to me just screams SPRING!  I hope you like them!
 

 

 Thanks for coming by!

Supplies: Stamps - PaperTrey Vintage Picnic, SUInk!; Ink - SU! Brocade Blue, Versafine Onyx Black; Paper - PaperTrey, Bazzill, Basic Grey; Misc - Ribbon, Foam Tape, Penny Black Sticker, Water color pencils, Aquabrush

7 comments:

  1. OOh, they are all so spring-y! I, too, love the Lily Kate paper, and I've never seen the PB stickers, but their stamps rock, too. My favorite of your three cards, though, is the third one...of course! It's just so darling and clean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all awesome, Harriet, but I love the last one best. It is so darling and so well colored - just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would have a whole roomed with all your cards FRAMED. these are gorgeous!

    hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already know I love the PB floral stickers. I haven't seen that one. All three of your cards are special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your cards Harriet, and these are certainly no exception.....all three are super!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty they all are! I can't pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW -- all of these are FANTASTIC

    ReplyDelete