Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Make a Wish

This was created for the SCS challenges QFTD64 and the IC288.  The QFTD is Shadow's Mom, Lee-Ann and I cased her Thinking of You card.  The IC288 was to find inspiration on the Dali Decal website - wow that site is loaded with inspiration!  As soon as I saw the Little Girl With Dandelion decal I knew what I was going to make.  This card is a combination of the two inspiration pieces.  I stamped the Butterfly Kisses image from the Cats Meow with Versamark and heat embossed it with white detailed embossing powder.  I did the same for the sentiment.  The paper is shiny silver from PaperTrey.
Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

  1. So simply gorgeous, Harriet!!! What a darling image.

    As I write this, you are on your way here - so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and love the silver cardstoct. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I haven't been around! I was scrolling at your posts and I definitely had to stop and comment on this one!!

    Just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

    I have 155 posts in my google reader to get through! Sorry I can't comment on more :)

    Have a great weekend!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete