Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

To Paris With Love

This is for the SCS Featured Stamper challenge and for the Crazy For Challenges 138 - to make a one layer card.  I used Post-It notes to mask off the border and sponged Sage Shadow, Almost Amethyst and Eggplant Envy onto the card front.  Then I stamped this Sweet 'N Sassy stamp from the To Paris With Love set in Versafine Onyx Black.  I sponged some Almost Amethyst onto a scrap piece of white card stock and punched out the butterfly with my MS Butterfly punch.  I added some rhinestones and attached it with a glue dot to just the body.
Thanks for coming by!

3 comments:

  1. Harriet, This card is just stunning. Love the three colors your used in your background. the butterfly is a wonderful little added touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harriet this one is beautiful! Love your colors and the butterfly is just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colors you chose and that's a neat stamp!

    ReplyDelete