Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

HELLO!

I wanted to play in some of the past week's challenges in blogland - there are so many good ones out there - so many that I get overwhelmed and usually end up not playing in any!  This card is a product of CAS(E) This Sketch:

and the Play Date Cafe:

I used Memento and SU! markers and a Crafter's Companion template to make the lines.  I stamped the arrows and sentiment in Memento Gray Flannel ink.  The sentiment is from MFT and the arrows are from The Craft's Meow.
Thanks for coming by!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I am speechless! I love this CAS, minimal look. Personally, I cannot do it well at all, so I am so in awe of people who do it so perfectly like this! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - those little hits of grey are so pretty against the pink and yellow! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this clean and simple design, as well as the color combination! Thanks so much for playing with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a bold, simple, stunning card. this is lovely, and a great use of the color story! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple and fab! Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete