Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Another Post! Another Anniversary Card!


I don't really make resolutions for the new year but I have decided that I would try to make multiples of a card - so here is another anniversary card using the same materials but different colors. This time I am using the colors from the Colour Q challenge:


I think I am getting this in just under the wire. I really like these colors together.

This time I embossed the MFT roses background with gold embossing powder and then did a wash with Distress ink, water and a paint brush since I don't have Coastal Cabana. I embossed the "anniversary" on vellum and added the Winnie & Walter Cutaway "happy" die cut over the vellum.

I am also submitting this to the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge:




Thanks for coming by!

6 comments:

  1. The background you created is beautiful! The black just pops against it! Mmglad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant with the gold!! Beautiful! So glad to see you at FMS and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gold embossing on this! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous embossing, Harriet! I loved the colors for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so beautiful Harriet...love all that gorgeous gold. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh this is pretty!! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete