Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2017

STAMPlorations November CAS Card Challenge - Mid Month Reminder



There is still time to play in the STAMPlorations November CAS Card Challenge. Here is another card sample that I created:



This is a one layer card. I used the Leaf Print ARTplorations stencil and masked off the card front on both sides to create a narrow panel. I used some Distress inks and an ink blending tool to color in the stencil. The sentiment is from STAMPlorations Trendy Feathers (retired). I added a little 3D butterfly sticker from Little B. I also colored over the leaves with a clear Wink of Stella pen but you can't really see that in this photo.

Thanks for coming by!


3 comments:

  1. Very cool card, Harriet! I have some of those Little B butterflies too. They are such a great little addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running behind with commenting (and everything else, too - and can't even blame it on Thanksgiving preparations because I live in Canada!). I adore this leaf stencil and what you've done with it here: stunning! LOVE!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete