Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Online Card Class - Simply Watercolor - Cards 4 and 5


I am back with another class assignment. I made two versions of a card. The first one was done on Arches watercolor paper using my Kuretake Gamsai Tambi watercolors:


I found it very difficult to do the lettering and was not thrilled with my results. I decided to create another one on smoother watercolor paper. I also decided to use Twinkling H2O's for the background paint so there is a shimmer and shine for more interest:


I still am not happy with the sentiment but it was easier to paint on the smoother paper.

Thank you for coming by!

1 comment:

  1. I love both your wet on wet backgrounds for your hand lettered Thank you's. TFS Harriet and sharing all your other watercolored cards. Looks like you are having a lot of fun in your class. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete